It is our favorite. It is the bridge between us and the people above the surface.
We love to dive, we love to shoot.
Personally, I am very excited to dive with any of the GoPro cameras. It is the best action camera in terms of quality, durability and mobility.
GoPro declared that the final and brand-new product is on its way: GoPro Hero 4 !
We should be a little be patient, because GoPro Hero 4 will be available on October 2014. But time passas quickly, huh?
Let’s learn about the GoPro Hero 4.
I want to start with the best one.
With GoPro Hero 4, we will all be able to record our videos in 4 K resolution (30 frames per second)! This is huge quality.
Other technical specs for GoPro Hero 4 will be as follows:
- 13 megapixel camera
- New lens for night shoots (also in dark places)
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- 4000 p @ 30 frames per second, 1080 p @ 120 fps and 720 p @ 240 fps
- SoC Ambarella A9 chip (dual A9 ARM Core ® CortexTM-A9 processor 1GHz with FPU accelerator)
- HDR WDR tone mapping
- Better MCTF
- Dual sensor interfaces 12-lane SLVDS/HiSPiTM/subLVDS, 4-lane, remote viewfinder playback
- Waterproof housing up to 60 meters
- USB and HDMI
- Photo in video – you can take photos while recording a video without disturbing
Well, I know you want to hold a GoPro Hero 4.
But we only have a couple of weeks to go !
Till then, take care and have good dives !
You can read my GoPro Hero4 Black Edition Review here.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.